Latest firmware version download
Here you can find all information about firmware of TeltoCharge.
- 1.6 version let you update your charger FW with only one file. You don't need to bother if it's legacy or secure FW installed in your charger:
- Here you can see all the previous firmware versions:
|Latest FW version||TeltoCharge-v1.9.5||Release date:||August 31, 2023||Whats new?||Release note|
|Previous FW versions||Legacy firmware version*||Firmware version||Release date||Whats new?|
|1.8||TeltoCharge-v1.8.11||July 3, 2023||Release note|
|1.7||TeltoCharge-v1.7||May 22, 2023||Release note|
|1.6.0||TeltoCharge-v1.6||Mar 1, 2023||Release note|
|1.5||TeltoCharge-v1.5||Dec 22, 2022||Release note|
|1.4||TeltoCharge-v1.4.3L||TeltoCharge-v1.4.2||Oct 7, 2022||Release note|
|1.3||TeltoCharge-v1.3.12L||TeltoCharge-v1.3.12||Sep 28, 2022||Release note|
|1.2||TeltoCharge-v1.2.10||Aug 8, 2022||Release note|
|1.1||TeltoCharge-v1.1.12||Jun 6, 2022||Release note|
|1.0||TeltoCharge-v1.0.7||Apr 25, 2022|
|Other||TeltoCharge-v1.0.4||Apr 22, 2022|
Legacy firmware version* - TeltoCharge fw version which was used for chargers before mass production (these chargers are using same hardware, it's only related to separation). These type of chargers can only be updated to legacy FW version. From 1.5 version it is fixed and you won't need to keep this in mind.
How to check your firmware version?
1. Go to Teltonika Energy app settings, scroll down and press Device info;
2. Press Check for updates;
3. At the top, current firmware version can be found.
How to update firmware automatically?
1. To update firmware, click on the main window bar Click to update option;
2. You will be automatically transfered to Updates window .
3. Choose to Update Firmware from firmware available on server.
4. Do not close Teltonika Energy app and stay in bluetooth range while update ends.
How to update firmware manually?
1. To update firmware manually, first of all, download firmware file from this page to your mobile phone which is paired with your TeltoCharge;
2. Go to Teltonika Energy app settings, scroll down and press device info, then press Check for updates;
3. Browse file and select latest firmware version which was downloaded;
4. Press Upload firmware;
5. Do not close Teltonika Energy app and stay in bluetooth range while update ends;